KS2 Teacher – Full Time
Fosse Bank School is looking for an enthusiastic teacher with two important roles. A KS2 teacher able to inspire a class to enjoy learning and make excellent progress, and to teach Boys Games on two afternoons.
While the school has specialist teachers for Foreign Languages, P.E. and Music, the appointed teacher will teach all other subjects.
We require someone who is:
- Excited about educating children
- Able to inspire children
- Keen to understand each child, their pastoral needs, interests and aspirations
- Innovative: as a school we want our pupils to take risks and expect staff to learn from each other and risk trying different teaching methods
- Creative and flexible
- Keen to be involved in the school beyond their classroom
- A good team player, supportive of colleagues
- Prepared to lead a subject with enthusiasm and efficiency
- Able to be honest and tactful with parents, appreciating their concerns and working with them as required
We can offer:
- A small class of bright, delightful and lively children
- Wonderful grounds that lend themselves to outdoor learning
- The opportunity to be innovative in teaching
- The opportunity to work with a great team of staff who themselves enjoy learning, teaching and socializing
Please find the Application Form below.
Telephone: 01732 834212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information