We are seeking to employ an experienced Bursar who is a qualified accountant. The post is part time and is based in the busy school office with four other members of staffing, including a part-time Finance Officer, line managed by the Bursar.
The Bursar is responsible only for finance, not estate matters, but is required to take an active part in the school office and administrative team on occasion to assist with telephone enquiries, visitors and parents in the absence of other office staff. Finance matters are well organised and transparent and time will be allowed for an efficient handover.
If you would like to find out more about the school please do call 01732 834 212 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
A full job description and person specification can be found below.
The advertisement closes week commencing 14th January 2019 and interviews will be shortly after this date.
Fosse Bank School is looking for Mary Poppins or similar to join us as a lunchtime supervisor.
- You will supervise children aged two to eleven during the lunchtime period and help children to have an enjoyable dining and playtime experience.
- Hours: Five days per week during school term time 12.20pm – 1.20pm, but fewer days per week possible.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Subject to an enhanced DBS check and two references.
- £8.00 per hour (£40 per five day week)
Application forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org or below and visits to the school are encouraged.
Telephone: 01732 834212 or email email@example.com for further information